Sep 20, 2011

This is the First Post for this Blog!

Hello everybody and welcome to my blog assignment blog!

My name is Dave and in this blog, we will be discussing things, mostly about the blog assignment and what it takes for me to receive my 'A' for it!  I feel that I have chosen an effective template for this blog; a straight-forward, understated, yet elegant template for you interface needs!  The pinkness of it does bother me just a little so you can be sure I will be changing that maybe sometime in the future, if I feel like it.

Because the assignment did not specify exactly what we needed to have content-wise, I feel that this assignment is a huge success and with no doubt, I will receive my full letter grade for this assignment!

Cheers, Peeps!

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment