Sep 20, 2011

This is the Second Post of this Blog!

The second post, ladies and gentlemen!

Just like in movies, the sequel is somewhat lacking and leaves for wanting, but is nevertheless even more successful than the first!

I am just flexing my blog-muscles in a resoundingly successful attempt at showing off my blogging prowess.

I have no doubt mastered the art of masterful blogging and just to put the cherry on top, I will embed a picture!

Get it?  It's a cherry!  O-hohohohoho! I am such a clever chap!


Notice the well placed word-wrap around the picture so as not to distract or get in the way while still being informative!


Click on the picture for a larger view.  If you haven't noticed it already, I have simply took a picture from a random stock picture site linked by google.  I do not have cherries at my disposal so I did not take a picture of a cherry at this time, but rest assured, when cherry season comes around, you will see my cherries in all their glory!

Anway, enjoy the fruits of my blog - That is an order and an intentional pun, ladies and gentlemen!

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment